Sunday, December 7, 2008

I love the snow!



Today as Joshua was sick for the second day we choose to stay home from church with the snow and the sick kids it is just not that much fun, and really as much as I don't want to admit it I am a little burnt out right now with all the stress so I have enjoyed staying in bed a little longer on the weekends to make up for the lack of sleep during the week, I need to learn how to go to bed a little earlier and leave somethings for tomorrow as the world will not come to a end if it is not done and the aids and therapists that come will not judge me if one day is cleaner than another! but that is something I need to learn more!

As a child I use to hate winter, and I am still not a total fan of it but let me tell you after 4 yrs in Edmonton where the snow comes and stays and it is SUPER cold alot of the time, I LOVE WINTER this year especially back in Calgary where is can be a high plus and a high low all in one day. But I think the best part is watching my kids as the love it so much, Dallin today was the hero in the snow as Joshua was sick and Sara was sleeping but I am trying to look at the same things and see the love and when you do that you can see so much.



Today he wanted to learn how to build a BIG snowman but David could not get the snow to stay together right and his response was go get the glue!



Dallin eating his snow cone.


1 comment:

Lynn said...

Well, it certainly is beginning to look a lot like Christmas now!