Friday, December 26, 2008

part 5 Christmas Day! and 200 post!

All I can say is WOW this was a great moment, I did peek at a few of the kids, but David and I left our Christmas presents from the Santa totally untouch, and for those of you that know me a week with gifts with my name on it and not opening them was amazing!


The kids were super happy, everything was WOW mom look at this Santa totally is Awsome! and we made sure they knew that mommy and daddy could not have done this themselves, with tears our eyes we know that we have been taken careful to more then we expected. Everyone was so happy and excited with what they got!

I have tryed to take a pictured of the stuff we got from our Santa Claus





i will add more later ran out time before the next dinner

3 comments:

Lynn said...

What a WONDERFUL STORY!

The Lord is TRULY mindful of you and your family. He is there always. We just have to have faith.

I was so touched when I read the part where you snuck in a minute in the privacy of your home to give thanks even with Aids all around.

You are awesome! And you are blessed! Don't you forget it! : D

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

The Nielsen Famiy said...

I want to echo everything the previous comment says. *grin* and add that I love the picture of Dallin hugging the teddy bear. Too cute.

TheMousirFamily said...

Thank-you I don't always comment back but your comments mean alot, there has been a ton going on in our lives and some bigger than others but this was the most wonderful christmas gift! We are greatful for a Heavenly Father that takes care of his loved ones, I would love to say my faith has always been totally strong but like everyone we go up and down and this help to go back on a up.....

Thank you to everyone for supporting us it means alot.....