Saturday, December 20, 2008

to do or not to do?

to do or not to do, I have been thinking again about getting Sara's ears pierced I know people say it is better as a baby but has anyone done it when they are 2.5? she would cry for a minute and then I am sure she would love them as we got ready fro family pictures tonight she sat and watched me get ready and would not leave, and as David watched this he was like NO make up for her she is too young, and then she wanted to be like mommy with my boots so she put on boots that are really to small for her, it makes me laugh but at the same point my baby is growing up so much!

Stayed tune depending if I am good or not I could have the family photos back tomorrow or monday I am so excited, I am totally doing superstore again it was fun! just hope the pictures turn out just as good.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I personally just waited for my three girls till they were in grade one. I told them that they were old enough then to take care of the cleaning and maintenance of their pierced ears then. Just my opinion.

However, I think it's cute that she wants to be like mommy already. Girls are so fun.

The Nielsen Famiy said...

hahaha I have been debating the same thing with Talitha. It is better when they are either babies or older (but it really depends on the child). I was 3. I begged my parents every day for 2 months (with 3 brothers, guess I wanted to be more girlie) lol.
The problem with the middle age is not really the inital piercing, it is a matter of if they will play with/pull on the earrings after they are done (the whole infection/ripped out thing). haha this is a *really* long post.