Sunday, July 6, 2008

Another First for us....we went to the Rodeo.

Well today was our first time ever to the Rodeo, David's boss Peter got tickets from Coke-cola, and David was privlaged to go with the kids from Mexico, it has been intresting to be around them, they are fun kids they do drink a ton, more than I think I have ever seen anyone but it is fun as they make you feel important without even saying much! They bought David a beer and were shocked when we told them we did not drink it was like we swore at them or something and they had this confused look of what to do with it! But over all it was a great time, I really enjoyed myself and next year I would love to see the chuckwagons! But here are some of the pictures from the day.
















A few of the kids, 1 always had a beer and 1 always had a camrea out, not nessarily taking pictures of the rodeo, but I think it was more so for the "pretty" girls. in total there were 8 or so from work where we were and then a few in another row

us on the train ride home!

No comments: