Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Dallin

this year was a very very special year, I have been waiting for this day for a long time, it is the day that your kids are so excited for there birthday and every day they ask is it today? and you have to say no and there is almost a count down till that day! it is a amazing a wonderful feeling to know that he knows what he wants, and to be so passionate about it!
So Dallin's most fav thing as been pet shop for awhile now he started with it at Achieve and then it slowly moved into my house and then I feed it and it has been my house next to cars that is! But I love it cause those 2 things have changed my boys so much!

some here is the Cat he wanted and my version of the cat!







both Sara and Joshua wanted to touch it to feel it and it really bothered Dallin he thought he should be the only one but he did let them touch once!

Dallin's first time cutting the cake!







they all sort of played together for a few moments as this is something they are all starting to love!

My birthday note to Dallin:
My Dallin,
You are my hero, I love you so much! the strength you have amazes me everyday, life does not always come easy too you, but let me tell you, you do it with grace. There as has been alot of tears in the last 5 yrs for you, and I am sure there will still be many more. I love how much you have grown and become your own person, your personality is coming along very well. I am sorry this last year has been a crazy year of alot of change for you, alot of it has been hard for you but you have done great. I hope that I am granted a little more patience to see things your way as we go along, i know most days are hard part is not understanding each other and that is hard because some days we still speak 2 different languages especially when you are happy or sad, I have been told this gets better!
Dallin I love you and you will always be my hero, the hours of labour to have c-section is only half of what you have been through so far! keep up the good work and I hope you had a great birthday.

No comments: