Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The best invention ever!

2-in-1 Safety Harness Buddy by Gold Bug


the nest inventions ever!
The 2-in-1 Safety Harness Buddy by Gold Bug functions as both a harness and a backpack. The child friendly harness keeps your child close and safe. The safety strap adjusts as your child grows. The buckle allows easy on and off access while the connection strap remains securely attached. A zippered pocket on the back of the harness makes the perfect place to store extra diapers, wipes or a favorite toy. This harness is animal fun for kids on the run.
Features:
Machine washable
Filling, strap and outside: 100% polyester
Makes harnessing more friendly
Remove the tether strap and it becomes a backpack
Ages 18 months and up





I was not sure how these would work or if they would work at all because what kid really wants to be tied up? but this little guys are loved, the first day we went to go for a walk Dallin told me flat out in not so many words he did not

need a leash and that he would hold the stroller and I told him because mom was going out with all them by myself ( and a cell phone) he had to let me put it on, and after some fight of that or going in the house to bed he decided that the park was a better idea! smart kid, but I was at wal-mart earlier in the day getting a new stroller for Sara cause I really want to go out lots this summer and I only had a double that worked good and the boys were too heavy for it, so a new one was needed and then I saw these little backpacks so I let them pick there own so it was there idea! so far they love them and they are making life a little better I still stress way to much and I don't do hardly anything alone, and now that we are around family i pretty much never take them out too far, but I am on the path of changing all of that just need to give myself time to find the balance it took alot longer than i thought it would but I am getting there, I know we still are in the forset in a way but there is some light coming through!

in the end we went to the park and Daddy came home and met us we went for a walk and then back home it was a great day!

Sara has not tried hers yet as she gets the stroller but there is her's. and she loves it. and she loves her stroller as well gets mad at joshua when he wants in it.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Those harnesses are so great for kids who wander off. When I used the one I had (not quite as fancy as yours...just the plain safety first blue one) I got stares from people. I was like "if you've ever had a child that wanders, you'd understand". Some people need to just get over themselves...lol