Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A new School Picked!

So those of you following my life! WE went to the New school today to see what it was like, the boys were instantly at home like it was there own school and they had been there before but still a little excitement from it being new.....As the main lady walked in Shpoia in it was like I had met this woman before we even both stopped cause we were both taken back it was very very strange and almost like I had been placed there before to talk with her, but I had never met this woman before. As we continue around it is feeling more and more like home to me and where I would want my kids and the most amazing this the get there Specialized Services through them too! AMAZING one less thing to worry about and if all goes right we could have a aid before the end of summer......I am happy it takes a huge stress off me.....

So on to the fact, that I know there will be some people that are sad that I did put Dallin into a Charter school for kids on the Spectrum, and not into a regular kindergarten, And I am sorry you are sad.....I trully do not feel he is ready yet, as I watch him play with kids his own age he just is not ready when on says something mean he will just walk away and not talk to them or anyone else and goes into shut down, I would rather slowly work on that, than have him hate school and not want to be there at all, a traditional school room is not always the right way, especially because he has many chances to be apart of the world in less harmful environments, yes we maybe helping them but at the same point that is the best part right now! And next year I will re look at things to see where we need to be.

But for now they both will attend: New Heights

No comments: