Friday, July 4, 2008

A BIG Thank-you

I need to say thank you I know this post is a little behind but what else is new! I need to say thank you to a dear person who helped me see that being hard on yourself's trully does effect our whole life including our kids, this move has been really tough on everyone included and that said I have not been the kindest person to everyone including myself, I am very very hard on myself and that is not fair to anyone as I do alot I know that know one else could do my job the same way as I do, no one can handle my kids and the challenges they provided us the same way. I need to remember that I am AWSOME and there is a God that trully believes that or he would not be giving me the things I am going through right now!
So needless to say after almost a hour of tears I went out on a date with david and had a good time, I know I need to spend a bit more time on the "happy" life. I suggestion this person gave me and I am doing this is making a note book of memories, things that make you smile and make you happy I am totally on to this!
more happy days ahead and thank you to the person that I trully do not know that well but I almost feel like I should, maybe one day we might know each other more other than through a computer! Thank you again.

No comments: