Monday, November 10, 2008

A Great Day

So I would love to say that life has been a walk in the park lately and that I have been the happiest person in the world, but that would be a total lie.....as I made a comment yesterday to one of the ladies at church I said it was going to be a great week, I really meant it with a HUGE amount of sarcasm, and these 2 ladies we like I wish I could have her attitude as she has more going on in her life then we do, and i felt like oops I should have told them I meant different, but later it made me think as we went out to Barb and Glenn's that I needed to take this on this week, I need to make this a great week! there is alot going on but yet there is so little compared to other people it truly is perspectives, your day will only be as great as you allow it. there is a ton of positive going on, David went to the gym 3 days last week and on to day 1 of this week but did great last week he has even stopped taking his perscripton advial and is just down to the store level and that was just one the weekend when we did too much for him. but he also drove this weekend and he drove to therapy today, this morning I woke up early to go to therapy at the school, and I was actually somewhat happy to be up in the morning not as go go as others but I was not as dead as I could be. The boys are doing awesome in therapy and they are doing the most amazing I have ever seen them in primary and it is such a blessing for me, I know more than ever that Heavenly Father hand picked this house out for us, the blessings that keep pouring down on our live is amazing. David would probably roll over laughing if he read this because I have been that miserable to him lately, but I am trying it has been a hard thing to have him home and not at work making normal money, but also to have him home and not being able to do as much and being so tired, it is hard to let someone have a nap even if they really need it when you yourself are not able too and really really are needing that nap to if that makes sense. sometimes I have felt like I had 4 kids with everything going on and now that he has made some steps forward this has helped me alot. I know there are always going to be things in front of our views that we think is the hardest thing that Heavenly Father has given us but let me tell you never wish for more, be grateful for what you have and count those blessings.

No comments: