Wednesday, November 26, 2008

We all need a bear hug some days!

So I wanted to try this new pan I bought for the school bake fair, but it was still a little early to keep and not be stale so I called up a person that I would consider my second mom as she has always been there when I needed to talk or cry she is one of the first people in line to tell me how amazing I am even though I am like no I am not! I am learning to be a little more graceful and excepting to these comments but I have so pride to work with and some self confidence issues to work on there too, anywise I arrived mid afternoon to drop this off at Nancy's house and she was like no take it back to your kids and after saying no you need this, she said thank you today has been a rough day so it made it all that much better to be taking it too her home, everyone needs a little bit of cheer!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

OH! That turned out SO cute!!!