Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tags....

5 places I've lived...
*New Market, Ont. where I was born :)
*Calgary
*Edmonton
I have gone back and forth from Calgary and Edmonton a couple times but these are the only places I have lived!

5 Snacks I Love...
*sweetish berries
*big turk chocolate bars
*pop
*fudge
*cheese cake

5 Jobs I've had...
*Wal-mart
*Naturalizer shoes
*Battery Plus
*Superstore
*Mommy

If I had a million dollars...
*new house
*new car
*savings
*TAKE A HOLIDAY, SOMEWHERE TROPICAL AND NOT KID FRIENDLY
*mission fund and retirement

5 Things I love...
*me time
*Sara's ability to make me slow down and learn again what is like to be a fun mom, who lets her kids bake
*Joshua's eagerness to please and to try most things
*Dallin's smile, and his ability to help me see him!
*David, that he has the ability to deal with me, and to teach me patience in all things especially with my not so clean house all the time he helps me cleans, serves the Lord and works to provide for his family (before his accident now he working to get the health to provide for us again)

OK the 5 real things I love, that make me ME,
*love making cakes.
*being organized--i was once really on top of this and now trying harder to get it back as it makes a happier me.
*fun nights--i love having people over just have a hard time inviting people over
*my house decorated for Christmas
*being needed

No comments: