Saturday, November 22, 2008

the phone call!

Today we received a phone call, asking how we were doing, as I said great this great sister/friend (from Wildwood ward when we were in here in Calgary before we moved to Edmonton) said I want to place your families name on the Adopt a family through my work......I paused for a moment and asked how she heard what was going on, as I had not seen her in almost 4 yrs and she said another sister had told her what was going on with David's accident and this was why she want to add our family with tears I was like that would be wonderful, she said this did not guarantee they picked our name but it was worth a try I said we would be grateful and honored just with you thinking of our family. And was left like this, we filled out the papers and sent them right back for her.

No comments: