Saturday, November 15, 2008

PHL last party.

this is picture of them all before they went home, 2 have stayed for the winter and will be over alot more, but next year there will be 14 coming over!

Well as many know this year was alittle different, after 3 season with Classic Landscape in Edmonton we switched to Peter Huges Landscape in Calgary many reasons behind it but the general idea is Calgary is where we needed to be, our first part was a little bit of a shock as well it was not a mormon party at all, and the wine and beer was to say in higher demand then the pop went home and said not sure how this year is going to be. Let me tell you before this accident david had this was the BEST year we have ever had, I have never felt so special as a wife and as a person by people david has worked with. I did do a few birthday cakes for some of the guys I got to know more but I thought as a going back home present I would make them a cake, and let me tell you when they all saw it at first I was the greatest person in the world, it made me feel great.

As the night went on they started playing with the cake, as this is trully the italian flag without the middle part and so then they laied down the middle part to make it the true flag and then just before the cut it up the stood the flag up to have some fun.

I am so glad that they enjoyed it, I will miss the time they are gone and hope to get to know them a little better next year

No comments: