Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dallin's scare

So today I get a phone call from the school, now I am not sure about every other parent everytime I see the school number on the phone I think oh no what happened......well today I pick it up and Heather Dallins speech path says, Dallin is okay now.......but he did have a bit of issue today at snack time, at this point i quickely think in my mind what did I send for snack, chesse and crackers.....ummm that should all be good, you would think wrong, he put the cracker in his mouth just as he started a huge choughing spell and there it went and got stuck in his throat and they had to do the Heimlich maneuver oh him, which was scary for all but all was good and after all was said and done he turnned to Heather and point at his heart and said scared, which is huge for him.......I am so glad he is okay
when I got to the school he ran up too me and said mommy I was scared, and I said are are you okay now and Dallin was like in my throat.....I sure it is a moment he will remember for awhile... but because he was still contniueing to cough I called the dr's office because I wanted him checked to make sure he was good, we saw the most amazing dr, Dr.Walter's see got down to Dallin's level and even signed with him and he told her where he hurt I have never ever seen him be like this with any other dr even Dr Lee who he liked but it took us a long time for that.....so we will see I might ask to see her from now on :) but over all he is all good

No comments: