Tuesday, November 20, 2007

whats for dinner.....



Well David and I could not decided what we wanted for dinner I had said eggs and he had said KD, I had taken a few mintues away because I was done from the kids all day, I am getting alot of headaces latley with all the talking going on, I feel like I have Triplets some days with all 3 learning to talk at the same time, we all want our kids to talk and when they start we all ask how do we make them stop, I am at the how do we make them stop please!

Anyways, we hear the boys laughing so we both go to the kitchen and find the boys both pointing to the frying pan, guess they both knew what they wanted!



they both had to help clean to get dinner ready, which made me laugh really hard and David get mad as it is always so much easier to do it yourself, but he really has kids that want in and too help......

even little Sara wanted in there she was getting mad, that the boys could help and not her!

the end result of cracking eggs, now for the milk and then to make scrabbled eggs..........oh the fun of kids they keep us laughing at least!







No comments: