Saturday, November 24, 2007

The most amazing night in a long time!

Well for our birthday I got Paul Brandt tickets......as I need something for me everyonce awhile, David's parents came up to help watch the kids as all our "normal" babysitters were not able to come :s but we are glad that they are so willing to help us in our times! I really really enjoyed this night, though it took me alot to actually relax as we really don't relax often enough....



Didn't even see the dust is still my fav. song of the year!

http://hif.cmcmusic.ca/go/hif/mp3/10339/D1_1/



This song still holds a very special place in my heart as our life is very much a open playing field that we need alot of faith and trust to know we are going in the right directions, The kids mean so much too us, and I know our Heavenly Father knew we could do this but let me tell you it is not as easy as it looks some days! but we LOVE it!

No comments: