Wednesday, November 21, 2007

where or where are we

Okay those that read this often I have added some back posts just so you know :)


Well, I sit here, trying very very hard to know what is happening is in Heavenly Fathers hands, we are still waiting to hear back about the townhouse, it is really hard for me as I want this so bad and we need this so bad, but yet we still have no answer on wheather we can move in or not, and the hard part is Jodi (the resident manager) said once we are approved we could move in Dec 15ish WOW that would be quick but here we sit waiting, not knowing at all what is going on, all we know is that Heavenly Father knows what is best! We are both trying harder to take the small steps to know that we are doing what is right, Prayers and scriptures and attending church.....I know that I will go crazy with my worries till i know it is just me, someone has to worry David's thoughts are that whatever is right will happen, I still struggle really hard with that. i know each place we have been at there is a reason, and this ward we have been in is amazing but I know there is something to learn out there, I think being over there would help alot of things David would try a again to get that push for a new job, as neither of us like driving too much, and 30-45 depending on traffic is alot of driving.

Today I was told though I was approved for busing from where we are, yep now that we are thinking of moving to a area where we know there is no options for busing to Elmwood, but I know in my heart they need to be there till the end of this school year and then I can move them......i know that will be alot of driving but at that same point if I am happy that will make things that much better......And Monkia has said I can come voulenter and time I want :S hahahaha i that was funny, you are going to stay on this side of the city you can always come help us, which I love being there and helping so we will see maybe a couple times a month I will find a siter for Sara so that I can do that as I think it would be great fun :)

Not sure how many people have knowen that David and I have been going for family therapy/ counciling, I know often I try to make it look like we have it all together that we never fight and that dealing with our kids is easy as pie......WRONG we fight often, about alot of little things that trully aren't that important but at that moment they trully seem like they are.....now it is not all kids that make life fun and peachy as all get out but us too, we both have our things that drive each other nuts but I think we are being forced in a loving way to find that love again that for me at least was fading away, it is getting better there are days that I really don't want to be married or a mom, I just want the simple life again but reality is, if I was to marry someone else this kids are still going to be there, and so alot of the same problems are still going to be there so we might as well try to find the balance we need in life, I know we both love each other every much but we have had alot of trials through our 5yrs of marriage and 3 kids 4 and under..... I know it will come together this counlcer we are working with is great! I think he just needs to push a bit more but I know that will come with time and we need a balance and a live of order to make things work even more :)
one step at a time though!

No comments: