Wednesday, November 7, 2007

the potty is slowly becoming our friend.....

well things are going a bit better......Dallin has gone potty 3 times on the potty now! WOW what a great feeling that is for us, my dream to one day have kids out of diapers may yet come true ( I knew it would but sometimes it is hard to see the dimonad in the rough)......but yesterday he went once at school and then came home and went too, today was only at school so far but I keep asking him....and Joshua is trying too as he was going at school but then stopped but today he went at home on the potty... so it is exciting they are coming together, and there speech has come up alot in the last week too, I am so excited to see where they goo with this all even though it means more work in away for me....

No comments: