Wednesday, November 7, 2007

done

okay after all the emotion melt downs on my part today, I decided I need to ask for some help.....I email the Reielf Society from chruch to get some meals you can only do so much on your own and then you need to let others serve you too, it is a blessing to serve others but it is also a blessing to be served! This is a hard thing for me to let my pride go and say I am done, I do not do this often at all because of the "I can do it myself" attittude but here I am a week of tears and a week of help to come, they lovinly brought we a week of meals well set them up so next so be a bit better get me on track again.............and I have decided I am asking FSCD for help with house keeping because i just can't keep up at all latley with the little things :S

No comments: