Wednesday, November 7, 2007

finally got a new dr for the kids

well a few tears might have been the only thing needed but it should not have got there, I am really sad that our kids Dr is gone for 6 months, Dr lee was a great Dr and her replacement and I did not see eye to eye, so I went back to the family Dr. to get a new ped Dr and see did a referral and then a week later they decided(the new Dr) to change there minds, and not take new patients I was very very angry so I called the stollery back and by this point I was in tears already has, the kids have had diarrhea for 2 weeks at this point and it was a little much for me and Danielle had called to say that she was not going to be able to come to it really was a combination of alot of things but I told Dr.Lee's nurses for not liking the replacement and that I wanted a new one she said she would change the Dr's and too bring in my new forms and they would get Joshua forms fixed for the government, I feel much better....I just need my breaks it is so important!

No comments: